Thursday 24 February 2011

Cupcakes, Coral and Chicken 'n' Ribs...and it's only Day 1!!


Jade is finally here!!! She arrived safe and sound yesterday afternoon and after picking me up from work we headed straight for Coral Gardens.  This was Jade's first glimpse of the amazing beaches here on Provo and she was pretty impressed! 


So we wasted no time and got on with some snorkelling, we saw a baby baracuda, parrot fish, puffer fish, a pretty big snapper and even a lionfish.  It wasn't a bad day at sea!  


We went home to get changed and ready for dinner and Jade gave me this amazing array of cupcakes she had brought me at 'Crumbs' cupcakery in New York!!!!!!!! I was beyond excited! This is why she is my best friend! She knows me too well! Not only did she bring me cupcakes but also a ton of my fave English chocolate and baking supplies! She is the best!


It was happy sunny times with our cupcakes! 



The problem was which one to choose because they all looked amazing and I could have happily scoffed the whole lot! but I settled on a mint choc one...best cupcake ever!!! They were seriously the best I had ever tasted!


Even Sunny wanted to get invovled! 


We ended the night at Tiki Hut for their Chicken 'n' Ribs special! Jade was particularly impressed with the ribs and enjoyed the setting right on the Marina.  Of course after that it was home to eat more and more of those yummy cupcakes and catch up on all the goss!

It was a great first day! and we're so excited to have Jade here and hope the next 5 days go super slow so we can enjoy every minute of her trip! 

No comments:

Post a Comment